Helllo there !
I’ve never really taken the time to introduce myself. I recently asked on Instagram to send me questions that you wanted to know about me. So I wanted to do something short, fun and straight to the point! Sure, if you’re one of my readers (HI, and thank you!) you’ll have a bit of an idea, but perhaps not a clear one? I for one know that I really like to get to know the people whose lives I read about… so what makes me any different?
1) I have never lived without a pet in the home. We’ve always had dogs or a fish.
2) I love rising with the sun and staying up late to see the moonlight.
3) Korean food is my favorite.
4) I’ve been able to ski since I was about 3 years old. The moment it was possible for my parents to get me on skis, they did. Taos Ski Valley is my home away from home!
5) I absolutely love every season, however my favorite is winter because of the SNOW!
6) I am a Pisces
7) I am currently attending Santa Fe Community College for a degree in Fashion Design. I’ll be graduating in May 2018.
8) Hot Yoga is my happy place.
9) I love all things fashion, I like to wake up and just try all types of combos.
10) I am a very hands on learner.
11) I am very artsy. I like to paint, draw, take photos, design clothing, and sew.
12) I have a green thumb. I adore plants inside of my home and my garden outside.
13) M U S I C …. for me is life.
14) I’m a fashion blogger by day and Gypsy by night! Hahah I have to clean and rearrange the furniture monthly. I like to organize and purge.
15) I swear there’s a dancing bug in my body because I love to dance.
16) Going to cheat on this one…. My wife Sara and I have been together for 6 years and married for 6 months. We met at a house party. We have two fur babies Kitty which is a miniature poodle and Bailey is an English bulldog. We both want to move to Seattle Washington in a couple of years.
17) I work full-time for the office of the president of T-Mobile.
18) I have a little over 100 pairs of shoes.
19) I have an office that serves as a closet.. Sorry wifey but they just don’t fit!
20) I have 10 tattoos and 8 piercings.
I hope this gives you a bit more insight into me and my life. I personally love reading things like this (because let’s face it, we’re all mega nosy!), and I hope you’ve enjoyed reading. Go check out my morning toll on Instagram feed! Vote for what you want to see next